Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Top Three

My top 3 bmx riders I would love to have the chance to ride with. I would have to start with Nathan Williams. He is a pro rider on United bmx team. Secondly Garrett Reynolds, he rides pro for Nike. Last but not least I must rely on Derrek Strickland, newly introduced by Federal's team of sparatic riders. The person I would want to have the chance to hangout with for a day the most is Garrett Reynolds, I think he could teach me alot about riding and how to have fun constantly while succeeding at the same time. Nathan Williams, where to even begin... Amazing at bmxing, has part-ownership in unitedbikes cooperation, and makes a living doing wat he loves most, biking. He was his own signature parts on the market and gets paid to hangout all day with his best friends and just travel the world day by day finding new spots to ride or new parks to check out, who wouldnt want the opportuniy in life to jam around with this dude. My third choice surprisingly enough is Derrek Strickland, nineteen years old and already a pro rider after only four and a half years of riding. He gets to ride five days out of the week and work on bikes on weekends at a bike shop as a part time job. Derrek could forsure teach me a few pointers on how to live the life. There you have it, my three choices and why I would choose to ride or hangout with them in a nut shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment